Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3) Nanopowder / Nanoparticles Dispersion (Al2O3 Nanoparticles Aqueous Dispersion, Gamma, 20wt%, 30nm)
Alpha Al2O3 nanoparticles water dispersion with phase stability, high hardness, and good dimensional stability, it can be widely used in plastics, rubber, ceramics, refractory products. In particular, it can significantly improve ceramics density, smoothness, thermal fatigue resistance, fracture toughness, creep resistance and polymer products wear resistance. Also, αlpha Al2O3 nanoparticles water dispersion is a promising material of far infrared emission, as the far-infrared emission and thermal insulation materials are used in chemical fiber products and high-pressure sodium lamp……………………….
|Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3) Nanoparticles Dispersion|
|Molecular Weight||101.961276 g/mol|
|APS||<30nm (can be customized)|
|Solvent||Water (as per requirement)|
Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3) Nanopowder / Nanoparticles Dispersion
1. Transparent ceramics, high-pressure sodium lamps, EP-ROM window;
2. Cosmetic filler.
3. Single crystal, ruby, sapphire, sapphire, yttrium aluminum garnet.
4. High-strength aluminum oxide ceramic, C substrate, packaging materials, cutting tools, high purity crucible, winding axle, bombarding target, furnace.
5. The precision polishing material, glass products, metal products, semiconductor materials, plastic, tape, sanding belt.
6. Special coatings, rubber, plastic wear-resistant reinforcement, advanced waterproof material.
7. Vapor deposition materials, fluorescent materials, special glass, composite materials, and resin materials.
8. Catalyst, catalyst carrier, analytical reagent.
9. Can be used as electroplating slurry, nickel, zinc, etc.
Aluminum Oxide Nanopowder / Nanoparticles Note:
Nanoparticle dispersions are suspensions of nanoparticles in water. These dispersions can be used as-is or diluted with suitable (compatible) solvents. Nanoparticles in dispersions can sometimes settle upon storage, in which case they can be mixed (shook up) before use.