Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO) MicroPowder, ATO, SnO2:Sb2O3=90:10
The product of ATO has the excellent quality of electricity and optics. Due to its good conductivity,
it can be widely used in the industry of coating, chemical fiber and polymeric membrane as anti-static material.
It has more advantaged properties in dispersion, weather-ability, thermoplastic, wear resistance, and security than some other
conductive materials such as graphite, surfactant, and metallic powder etc. The powder of ATO can also be used in the field of optoelectronic
|Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO) MicroPowder|
|Formula||Sb2O3 • SnO2|
|APS||<1um( can be customized)|
|Melting Point||656 °C|
|Boiling Point||1425 °C|
Antimony Tin Oxide (ATO) MicroPowder:
1. Can be used in LCD, LED, and ECD.
2. The transparent electrode and the solar battery.
3. It can protect heat when used in a warm mirror, in a building, or in a glass facade.
4. Can be used by car, train, and airplane to protect yourself from fog and frost.
5. Due to the decrease in the microwave, it can be used in the computer room and in the radar protection and protected area where it is necessary to protect the electromagnetic wave.
The ATO product has an excellent quality of electricity and optics. Thanks to its good conductivity,
It can be widely used in the coating industry, in the chemical fiber, and in the polymer membrane as an antistatic material.
It has more advantageous properties in dispersion, weather resistance, thermoplastic, wear-resistance, and safety than other
conductive materials such as graphite, surfactant, and metal powder, etc. The ATO powder can also be used in the field of the optoelectronic screen
Devices, a transparent electrode, solar battery, liquid crystal display, catalysis, and other industries with their advantages.
Chemical resistance: resistance to acids, resistance to alkalis, resistance to light, resistance to organic solvents, retardant of inflammation, and oxidation.