Antimony Tin Oxide Nanopowder / Nanoparticles Dispersion (ATO Nanoparticles Water Dispersion, SnO2:Sb2O3=90:10, 20wt%, 20nm)
The product of ATO Nanoparticles has the excellent quality of electricity and optics. Due to its good conductivity, ATO Nanoparticles can be widely used in the industry of coating, chemical fiber and polymeric membrane as anti-static material….
|Antimony Tin Oxide Nanoparticles Water Dispersion|
|Molecular Weight||225.9994 g/mol|
|APS||<20 nm (can be customized)|
|Solvent||Ethanol (as per requirement)|
ATO Nanoparticles Aqueous Dispersion Application:
1. ATO Nanoparticles can be used in LCD, LED, and ECD.
2. The transparent electrode and the solar battery.
3. ATO Nanoparticles can shield heat when it is used in a hot mirror, building, or glass curtain wall.
4. ATO Nanoparticles can be used in the glass of car, train, and plane to protection against fog and frost.
5. Due to the decline of the microwave, ATO Nanoparticles can be used in the computer room and radar shielding and protecting area where needs to shield electromagnetic wave.
The product of ATO Nanoparticles has an excellent quality of electricity and optics. Due to its good conductivity, ATO Nanoparticles can be widely used in the industry for coating, chemical fiber, and polymeric membrane as anti-static material. ATO Nanoparticle has more advantaged properties in dispersion, weather-ability, thermoplastic, wear resistance, and security than some other conductive materials such as graphite, surfactant, and metallic powder, etc. Nanopowder of ATO can also be used in the field of optoelectronic display devices, the transparent electrode, solar battery, liquid crystal display, catalysis, and other industries with its advantages.