||<100nm (Can be Customized)
Magnesium Nanoparticles Applications
- Refractory materials: The refractory properties make it ideal for producing various refractory materials, for use as a coating filler, and in the production of various other optical, electrical, and high-temperature devices.
- Dehydration: Any number of manufacturing processes utilize magnesium nanopowders as a high-temperature dehydrating agent. In addition to uses in the production of various advanced materials, it’s used as a hydrating additive for certain raw chemical materials.
- Electric insulation: The electric properties of magnesium make it an ideal ingredient and additive material for producing electrodes, insulated conduits, and various other electronic devices and parts.
- Magnetic devices: Various magnetic devices utilize magnesium in their production as a filler, insulator, or material component. It’s particularly widely used within the radio industry.
- Fuel additive: When added to fuel, magnesium nanopowder serves to inhibit static discharge, prevent corrosion, and help keep the fuel system clean and clear.
- Fire retardant: A popular additive in any number of materials due to its unique fire retardant properties. Specific uses include chemical fiber production and various flame resistant plastics.