Magnesium Oxide Powder (MgO, 99.5%)
Magnesium Oxide Powder
|Magnesium Oxide Powder|
|APS||0.3um; 0.6um; 1um(can be customized)|
|Color||white with very light pink|
|Melting Point||2852 °C|
|Boiling Point||3600 °C|
Magnesium Oxide Powder (MgO) Applications:
1. flame retardant used for the trade of chemical fibers and plastics;
2. A high-temperature drying agent used for the production of silicon steel sheet, the high-quality ceramic material in the electronics industry, adhesive and chemical-charging additive.
3. An antenna magnetic rod high-frequency filler magnetic device, filling material and various vectors used in the radio insulation industry.
4. Refractory fiber and magnesite-chromium refractory bricks, filler for coating, refractory and insulating instrument, electricity, cable, optical material, material for a steel melting furnace, and other high-temperature furnaces, heating material, and ceramic base plate.
5. Electrical insulating material for crucibles, foundries, insulated ducts (tubular part), bar electrodes, electrode sheet.
6. Fuel, detergent, antistatic and anticorrosive additive.
A wide range of applications in different sectors with a large number of doses from 0.2 to 25%. The end-user will determine the amount to be added through the test and make the best choice of dose for best use.