Niobium Nanopowder / Nanoparticles (Nb, 99.9%, <100nm)
Niobium Nanopowder / Nanoparticles
|Niobium Nanopowder / Nanoparticles|
|APS||<100nm (Can be Customized)|
|Molecular Weight||92.906 g/mol|
|Melting Point||2477 °C|
|Boiling Point||4744 °C|
- Coating applications: Like many nanopowders, this material can be used in a number of specialty coatings and paints.
- Material production applications: In addition to its role in producing certain compound materials such as plastics, this nanoparticle is of particular interest in the production of nanostructures such as nanowires.
- Catalyst and alloy applications: Like many nanoparticles, can be used as a catalyst and alloy additives for various purposes.
- Pigment applications: Certain pigmentation processes can utilize this material, including those used in packaging, certain solid fuels, and general printing.
- Dietary supplementation applications: The food processing industry can use certain preparations of this material as a dietary supplement
- Electrochemical applications; This material can be used to produce both electrochemical cathodes and electrochemical capacitors.