|Silicon Nitride Powder|
|APS||800nm(can be customized)|
|Melting Point||1900 °C|
|Boiling Point||2715 °C|
Silicon Nitride Powder
This product is mainly used for:
1) Manufacturing device structure of metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery, aeronautics, aerospace, and energy to use ball bearings and rollers, radial bearings, clutches, valves, and structural components resistant to corrosion, high temperature, wear resistance required.
2) surface treatment of metal and other materials: such as molds, cutting tools, turbine blades, turbine rotor, and cylinder wall coatings.
3) Composite materials: metals, ceramics and graphite composites, rubber, plastics, coatings, adhesives, and other polymer-based compounds.
4) Colorless, transparent, self-lubricating, wear-resistant film for mobile phones, cars, and other advanced surface protection nanoparticles.
5) Ball bearings
6) Ball valves and parts
7) Turbine corrosion resistant
8) Cutting tools
9) Insulating parts
10) spray nozzles (rocket)
11) Spray hose (missile)
12) Reinforcement materials (for Al, etc.)
13) Parts subject to wear … …