Tin Nanopowder / Nanoparticles (Sn, 99%, <800nm)
Silver tin powder particles, Particle shape is spherical. Silver-white metal. Density of 7.3g / cm3, a melting point of 23 1.96oC…….
|Tin Nanopowder / Nanoparticles|
|APS||<100nm (Can be Customized)|
|Molecular Weight||118.710 g/mol|
|Melting Point||231.93 °C|
|Boiling Point||2602 °C|
Tin Nanopowder / Nanoparticles Features:
Silver-gray tin powder particles, Particle shape is spherical. Silver-white metal. The density of 7.3g / cm3, a melting point of 23 1.96oC.
Tin (Sn) Powder main purpose: Widely used in the production of multi Kongzi Run sliding bearings, all kinds of oil-bearing, bronze filters, diamond tools products, diamond grinding wheel. Also for the rubber and plastics additives, chemicals, and smoke powder production.……
Tin Nanopowder / Nanoparticles Applications
- Anti-static films. Tin nanoparticles play a crucial role in the production of the transparent anti-static films utilized in any number of manufacturing, research, and consumer roles to minimize or eliminate the risk of electrostatic discharge.
- Lubricant. Tin nanoparticles work to enhance a number of lubricants, including lubricating oils and solid surface layer lubricants. Used correctly, the nanoparticles help form an extremely smooth surface, filling in scratches and worn sections to greatly minimize the effect of friction over time.
- Conductive slurry. The unique electric and chemical properties of tin nanopowder make it of particular value as a material in producing conductive slurries and other conductive products. Recent research revealed a potential role in producing highly efficient liquid metal batteries.
- Anti-microbial applications. Tin nanoparticles also offer a variety of benefits as an anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and antibiotic agent for manufacturing, biomedical applications, and other fields.
- Tin nanoparticles have a high surface activity, a large specific surface area, good dispersion characteristics, and a uniform particle size. Tin nanoparticles dispersed in lubricating oil can be used as multipurpose oil additives that can reduce friction and wear in automotive engines.