Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles Coated with Silicon (TiO2, Rutile, 30 nm)
There is an extensive variety of item application in various fields with a huge distinctive measure of dose, from 0.5 to 8%. When all is said in done, the amount to be included is around 1-3% for sunscreen operator, 3-5% for brightening and dampness conservation, 3-8% for bright beam protection and 2.5% for printing ink and covering. The end client might decide the amount to be included through testing and settle on the best dose decision for the best utilize…
|Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles|
|APS||<100nm (Can be Customized)|
|Molecular Weight||79.866 g/mol|
|Melting Point||1,843 °C|
|Boiling Point||2,972 °C|
Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles Coated with Silicon Application:
1. UV-resistant material, chemical fiber, plastics, printing ink, coating;
2. Photocatalyst, self-cleaning glass, self-cleaning ceramics, antibacterial material, air purification, sewage treatment, chemical industry;
3. Cosmetics, sunscreen cream, natural white moisture protection cream, beauty and whitening cream, morning and night cream, moistening refresher, vanishing cream, skin protecting cream, face washing milk, skin milk, powder make-up;
4. Coating, printing ink, plastics, foods packing material;
5. Coating for paper-making industry: used for improving the impressionability and opacity of the paper and used for producing titanium, ferrotitanium alloy, carbide alloy etc in the metallurgical industry.
6. Astronautics industry.
There is a wide range of product application in different fields with a large different amount of dosage, from 0.5 to 8%. In general, the quantity to be added is about 1-3% for sunscreen agent, 3-5% for whitening and moisture preservation, 3-8% for ultraviolet ray resistance and 2.5% for printing ink and coating. The end user shall determine the quantity to be added through testing and make the best dosage choice for the best use.