Nanoparticle dispersions are suspensions of nanoparticles in water. These dispersions can be used as-is, or diluted with suitable (compatible) solvents. Nanoparticles in dispersions can sometimes settle upon storage, in which case they can be mixed (shaked up) before use…
|Titanium Oxide (TiO2) Nanoparticles Dispersion|
|Molecular Weight||79.866 g/mol|
|APS||<15nm (can be customized)|
|Solvent||Ethylene Glycol 80wt%|
Titanium Oxide (TiO2) Nanoparticles Dispersion
1. UV-resistant material, chemical fiber, plastics, printing ink, coating;
2. Photocatalyst, self-cleaning glass, self-cleaning ceramics, antibacterial material, air purification, sewage treatment, chemical industry;
3. Cosmetics, sunscreen cream, natural white moisture protection cream, beauty and whitening cream, morning and night cream, moistening refresher, vanishing cream, skin protecting cream, face washing milk, skim milk, powder make-up;
4. Coating, printing ink, plastics, foods packing material;
5. Coating for paper-making industry: used for improving the impressionability and opacity of the paper and used for producing titanium, ferrotitanium alloy, carbide alloy etc in the metallurgical industry;
6. Astronautics industry.
8. Air/fuel ratio controller in the automobile.
9. Agglomerates for thermal sprays……
Nanoparticle dispersions are suspensions of nanoparticles. These dispersions can be used as-is or diluted with suitable (compatible) solvents. Nanoparticles in dispersions can sometimes settle upon storage, in which case they can be mixed (shook up) before use.