Titanium Oxide (TiO2) Nanoparticles Dispersion (TiO2 Aqueous Dispersion, Rutile, 40wt%, 30nm)
Nanoparticle dispersions are suspensions of nanoparticles. These dispersions can be used as-is, or diluted with suitable (compatible) solvents. Nanoparticles in dispersions can sometimes settle upon storage, in which case they can be mixed (shaked up) before use…
|Titanium Oxide (TiO2) Nanoparticles Dispersion|
|Molecular Weight||79.866 g/mol|
|APS||<30nm (can be customized)|
|Concentration||≤20 wt% (As per requirement)|
|Solvent||Water (as per requirement)|
Titanium Oxide (TiO2) Nanoparticles Dispersion
1. UV-resistant material, chemical fiber, plastics, printing ink, coating;
2. Photocatalyst, self-cleaning glass, self-cleaning ceramics, antibacterial material, air purification, sewage treatment, chemical industry;
3. Cosmetics, sunscreen cream, natural white moisture protection cream, beauty and whitening cream, morning and night cream, moistening refresher, vanishing cream, skin protecting cream, face washing milk, skin milk, powder make-up;
4. Coating, printing ink, plastics, foods packing material;
5. Coating for paper-making industry: used for improving the impressionability and opacity of the paper and used for producing titanium, ferrotitanium alloy, carbide alloy etc in the metallurgical industry;
6. Astronautics industry.
TiO2 Aqueous Dispersion, TiO2 Nanoparticle water Dispersion,Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles Dispersion,Titanium Oxide nanopowder Dispersion.
Nanoparticle dispersions are suspensions of nanoparticles in water. These dispersions can be used as-is, or diluted with suitable (compatible) solvents. Nanoparticles in dispersions can sometimes settle upon storage, in which case they can be mixed (shaked up) before use.