Titanium Oxide (TiO2) Nanoparticles / Nanopowder (TiO2, Anatase, 99.5% 5nm)
There is a wide range of product application in different fields with a large different amount of dosage, from 0.5 to 8%. In general, the quantity to be added is about 1-3% for sunscreen agent, 3-5% for whitening and moisture preservation, 3-8% for ultraviolet ray resistance and 2.5% for printing ink and coating. The end user shall determine the quantity to be added through testing and make the best dosage choice for the best use ..
|Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles|
|APS||<100nm (Can be Customized)|
|Molecular Weight||79.866 g/mol|
|Melting Point||1,843 °C|
|Boiling Point||2,972 °C|
Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles (TiO2) Application:
1. UV-safe material, substance fiber, plastics, printing ink, covering;
2. Photocatalyst, self-cleaning glass, self-cleaning earthenware production, antibacterial material, air refinement, sewage treatment, substance industry;
3. Beautifying agents, sunscreen cream, normal white dampness assurance cream, magnificence and brightening cream, morning and night cream, soaking refresher, vanishing cream, skin ensuring cream, confront washing milk, skin drain, powder make-up;
4. Covering, printing ink, plastics, nourishments pressing material;
5. Covering for paper-production industry: utilized for enhancing the susceptibility and murkiness of the paper and utilized for delivering titanium, ferrotitanium combination, carbide compound and so forth in the metallurgical business;
6. Astronautics industry.
There is an extensive variety of item application in various fields with a huge distinctive measure of dose, from 0.5 to 8%. When all is said in done, the amount to be included is around 1-3% for sunscreen operator, 3-5% for brightening and dampness conservation, 3-8% for bright beam protection and 2.5% for printing ink and covering. The end client might decide the amount to be included through testing and settle on the best dose decision for the best utilize.