Zirconia-Yttria Nanopowder / Nanoparticles (ZrO2-8Y, 99.95%, 20 nm, metal basis)
There is an extensive variety of item application in various fields with a substantial diverse measure of dose, from 0.8 to 9.6%. The end client might decide the amount to be included through testing and settle on the best measurements decision for the best utilize……
|APS||<100nm (Can be Customized)|
|Molecular Weight||349.031 g/mol|
|Melting Point||2600 °C|
Zirconium Oxide Nanoparticles (ZrO2-8Y) Applications:
1. Functional ceramics, ceramic pigment, high-purity pigment, porcelain glaze.
2. Pyrooptical element, oxygen-sensitive element, high-capacity capacitor, optical storage, the image display element, light modulated element, light shutter, stereo television glasses, image storage, and the display element.
3. The abrasive material, insulating material, fire-retarding material, roentgenography.
4. High-temperature and corrosion resisting components, bearing nozzle, smelting crucible.
5. Piezoelectric element, ion exchanger, solid dielectric, filter, temperature and pressure transmitters and transmitting elements, the electrode used for the magnetic-current generator, heating element.
6. Jewelry: artificial jewel.
7. Fuel, battery.
There is a wide range of product application in different fields with a large different amount of dosage, from 0.8 to 9.6%. The end user shall determine the quantity to be added through testing and make the best dosage choice for the best use