TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Technical Documents: Our products page contains the technical descriptions such as the Certificate of Analysis (COA), Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM) images and X-Ray Diffraction (XRD) patterns. The buyer and/or user must double-check these web descriptions before the order is placed. Some variations of the specifications are acceptable, unless the category is restricted (e.g., heavy metal level). Note that any items marked with an asterisk, that is, with *, are hazardous.
2.1 For institutional purchase orders, the payment in United State Dollars (USD) is due 30 days from the date of the shipping invoice, unless otherwise stated. For any overdue payments, the buyer will be obligated to pay a delay fee at 1.5% of the outstanding amount each month.
2.2 On the payment, please refer Vendor's order ID number (the invoice number) that was assigned to you by "Nanoreserach Elements Inc.".
2.3 For check and money order, please make it payable to "Nanoreserach Elements Inc.", and mail it to the mailing address listed on the invoice.
2.4 For wire transfers, please send us an e-mail requesting our bank account details, or refer to information on the reverse side of the invoice that was mailed out to you.
2.5 The proforma invoice amount that is due must be paid in advance. The balance is due 30 days from the date of shipping invoice, unless otherwise stated.
2.6 Credit cards are usually applicable for orders less than $1,000.00, though our web store does accept larger sums. Please check with your credit card issuer regarding any limits associated with large online payments.
2.7 Irrevocable Letter of Credit is usually required for any order larger than $5,000.00, unless otherwise stated on the quote.
3. Shipping, Insurance & Handling (S&H): In addition to these listed product price, each order is subject to a shipping and handling fee for shipping and insurance, if applicable. This value will vary based on the speed of the shipping services and the countries or regions to which the orders will be shipped. A hazardous materials handling fee may also be applied, as part of the S&H costs. All hazardous materials are clearly marked on our website by their UN number (their hazardous material transportation identification number).
4. Taxes and Customs Charges:
4.1 All orders are subject to a sales tax. This sales tax will be automatically charged, and indicated on your invoice.
4.2 Any sales taxes, excise taxes, duties, customs fees, inspection/testing fees, or any other taxes, fees or charges of any nature whatsoever, imposed by any governmental authority, on or measured by the transaction collected by the related authority must be paid by buyer. If you have exemption status on any of these taxes, fees or charges, you must provide, at the time the order is submitted, the exemption certificate or other document acceptable to the authority imposing the tax, fee or charge.
5. Warranties: The seller warrants that its products shall conform, in a reasonable manner, to the description of said products, as provided to the buyer by the seller through the seller's website, catalog, analytical data or other literature of the seller. The buyer assumes all risk and liability resulting from use of the products delivered hereunder, whether used singly or in combination with other products, as the risks associated with nanomaterials are not known, and still subject to developing research findings. Due to the unpredictability of product customization, the lead time maybe longer than the one initially quoted.
6. Product Specifications: The seller reserves the right to change product specifications without prior notice to the buyer. The buyer assumes all risk and liability resulting from any issues arising from these specification changes, and will not hold the buyer liable for damages.
7. Return shipments: Shipments ordered can be returned only after a written authorization from vendor has been granted; returns must be within 30 days of the receipt of the shipment. All the returned items are subject to the restocking charge of 30% total product price. The buyer must pay all the shipping charges. This policy is not applicable to any items that have been opened or used.
8. Cancellation: An order that has been delayed for more than one month may be cancelled. The order can be cancelled only before the order is shipped. Custom orders cannot be cancelled.
9. Patent Infringements: The seller does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered will not infringe the claims of any United States patents or other patents covering the product itself or the use thereof in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. No information supplied by seller is intended as a recommendation for using any material in the infringement of a patent.
10. Discounts: Discounted pricing is applicable when the buyer and user accept their obligation to e-mail back, within a maximum of 6 to 12 months, a copy of the test or research results in the form of a form of publication, report or memo related to the product ordered. For further details, please contact our sales department.
11.1 In the course of the business between the seller and the buyer should be in compliance with the terms & conditions described above known to the buyer with the quotation. For the two terms of the seller and the buyer, whichever first known each other should be applied.
11.2 In case of any disputes, both parties should first try to negotiate, and in case the negotiation is failed, should then refer to such Indian business law or the international trade laws as “The Convention of the International Sale of Goods” to reach an agreement.