Fe Spherical Powder / Iron Spherical Powder (Fe, 3um, Spherical, 99.9%)
Circular Ferromagnetic Iron Powder/Fe Spherical Powder is made out of high-virtue press microsphere particles with one of a kind electromagnetic properties for use in hardware, control infusion trim, sensors, and radiation protecting. Circular Ferromagnetic Iron Powder/Fe Spherical Powder used as tests of basic attractive associations; Spherical Ferromagnetic Iron Powder/Fe Spherical Powder utilized Media and attractive information stockpiling; Spherical Ferromagnetic Iron Powder
|Fe Spherical Powder|
|Molecular Weight||55.85 g/mol|
|APS||3um (can be customized)|
|Melting Point||1535 °C|
|Boiling Point||2750 °C|
Fe Spherical Powder / Iron Spherical Powder (Fe, Spherical, normal particles estimate, 3um, 99.9%)
Spherical Ferromagnetic powder is composed of particles of high purity iron microspheres with unique electromagnetic properties for use in electronics, energy injection molding, sensors, and radiation protection. Ferromagnetic spherical powder is used as probes for fundamental magnetic interactions; Fe Spherical powder is used. Data storage and magnetic media; Spherical ferromagnetic powder / spherical powder used Iron liquids for vacuum rotating seals; Spherical ferromagnetic iron powder used for biomedical applications such as magnetic separation and contrast agents for magnetic resonance; The iron ferromagnetic spherical powder is also used in the environmental field; Ferromagnetic spherical iron powder used in the degradation of chlorinated hydrocarbons and hard metals in contaminated soils; Ferromagnetic spherical powder used for single-electron transistors, absorption of electromagnetic waves, catalyst, medical applications …
- Fe Spherical Powder Applications
- Probing. Due to its sensitivity to magnetic fields, iron Micropowder plays a crucial role in the development of various tools for recording magnetic activity. It’s of particular interest for research projects analyzing fundamental magnetic interactions.
- Recording media. Basic magnetic data storage and high-density magnetic recording both benefit from the magnetic properties of iron Micropowder .
- Ferrofluids and pastes. In various electronic industrial applications, iron Micropowder can be utilized to produce effective ferrofluids, magnetic pastes, and similar compounds.
- Medical applications. A number of medical and biomedical applications for iron Micropowder have seen usage or extensive research in recent years. As with many other nanomaterials, its unique optical properties make it of interest in imaging solutions. It’s also seen usage as a drug carrier for certain delivery mechanisms.
- Environmental applications. Iron Micropowder have shown promising results as a solution for certain forms of soil contamination, helping to degrade heavy metals and other compromising environmental hazards.
- Catalysts. A number of industries utilize iron Micropowder as a component in catalysts, including metalworking and many others.
- Electromagnetic-wave absorption. The magnetic properties of iron Micropowder make it a viable material for the manufacture of electromagnetic shielding solutions, especially those where traditional options for electromagnetic wave absorption aren’t viable.