|Molecular Weight||55.845 g/mol|
|APS||3um (Can be Customized)|
|Purity||99.9% metal basis|
|Melting Point||1538 °C|
|Boiling Point||2862 °C|
Circular Ferromagnetic Fe Spherical Powder is made out of high-virtue press microsphere particles with one of a kind electromagnetic properties for use in hardware, control infusion trim, sensors, and radiation protection. Circular Ferromagnetic Fe Spherical Powder used as tests of basic attractive associations; Spherical Ferromagnetic Fe Spherical Powder utilized Media and attractive information stockpiling; Spherical Ferromagnetic Fe Spherical Powder utilized Ferro liquids for rotating vacuum seals; Spherical Ferromagnetic Fe Spherical Powder utilized for Biomedical applications, for example, attractive partition and complexity specialists for attractive reverberation imaging; Spherical Ferromagnetic Fe Spherical Powder likewise utilized As a part of the natural field; Spherical Ferromagnetic Fe Spherical Powder utilized as a part of the debasement of chlorinated hydrocarbons and hard metals in tainted soils; Spherical Ferromagnetic Iron Powder/Fe Spherical Powder utilized for Single-electron transistors, Electromagnetic-wave assimilation, Catalyst, Medical applications.
Iron Powder Applications
- Probing. Due to its sensitivity to magnetic fields, iron nanopowder plays a crucial role in the development of various tools for recording magnetic activity. It’s of particular interest for research projects analyzing fundamental magnetic interactions.
- Recording media. Basic magnetic data storage and high-density magnetic recording both benefit from the magnetic properties of iron nanopowders.
- Ferrofluids and pastes. In various electronic industrial applications, iron nanopowders can be utilized to produce effective ferrofluids, magnetic pastes, and similar compounds.
- Medical applications. A number of medical and biomedical applications for iron nanopowders have seen usage or extensive research in recent years. As with many other nanomaterials, its unique optical properties make it of interest in imaging solutions. It’s also seen usage as a drug carrier for certain delivery mechanisms.
- Environmental applications. Iron nanopowders have shown promising results as a solution for certain forms of soil contamination, helping to degrade heavy metals and other compromising environmental hazards.
- Catalysts. A number of industries utilize iron nanopowder as a component in a catalyst, including metalworking and many others.
- Electromagnetic-wave absorption. The magnetic properties of iron nanopowder make it a viable material for the manufacture of electromagnetic shielding solutions, especially those where traditional options for electromagnetic wave absorption aren’t viable.