Titanium Nanoparticles / Nanopowder (Ti, 99.9%, <100nm)
|Titanium Nanoparticles / Nanopowder|
|APS||<100nm (Can be Customized)|
|Molecular Weight||47.867 g/mol|
|Melting Point||1668 °C|
|Boiling Point||3260 °C|
Titanium Nanoparticles / Nanopowder Application:
Titanium Nanoparticles is dark powder and formless wipe titanium powder, breaking point ≤3260 oC, liquefying point 1668 oC +-2 oC, at room temperature insoluble in water and natural solvents. Is a non-attractive metal, a substantial attractive field won’t be charged and non-dangerous, bland, and great human tissue and blood similarity. Wipe titanium powder: Purity: 95-99.4%, and different determinations, a more prominent admission limit, high temperature or start condition combustible. Powder metallurgy, amalgam added substance; likewise metal pottery, surface covering operators, aluminum added substances, electric vacuum getter, showering, plating, and other essential crude materials.
Fundamental Purpose: Aerospace, ships, weapons, new utilitarian materials, chemicals, oil, electric power, light industry, metallurgy, material, development, therapeutic, games, and recreation as a lessening specialist to get ready glimmer powder industry.
Titanium Nanopowder Applications
- UV radiation resistance. Due to natural UV radiation resistance, titanium nanopowder see used in an extremely broad array of applications. Intense research to identify the mechanism by which titanium works as a protection against ultraviolet light continues, with a few promising results already discovered.
- Odor elimination. Titanium nanopowder has seen usage in various odor elimination applications, neutralizing smells such as formaldehyde. The antimicrobial properties of titanium nanopowder also contribute to the elimination and prevention of odors, making it a very popular additive for textile coatings and similar applications.
- Aerospace materials. Due to its UV resistance, low friction, wear resistance, general strength, and other properties, titanium nanopowder serves as a highly valuable material in the production of aerospace materials.
- Biocompatible materials. Certain configurations of titanium nanoparticles present impressively high biocompatibility, making it a source of intense research for applications including implant manufacturing, drug delivery, bioimaging, and other medical science.
- Metal-oxide nanocomposites. As part of a nanocomposite, titanium nanopowder provides increased radiation resistance and durability.
- Microsensors. The unique properties of titanium nanopowder make them ideal for the production of various microsensors, including oxygen sensors, humidity sensors, and many other nanotechnological microsensors.
- Optical filters. Titanium nanopowder as part of stable dispersion shows great potential for optical filters and other related technologies.