Tungsten Nanopowder / Nanoparticles (W, 99.9%, <100 nm)
|Tungsten Nanopowder / Nanoparticles (W, 99.9%, <100 nm)
||<100 nm(can be customized)
|| Grey black
|Certificate of Analysis
Tungsten (W) Powder Main purpose: Used carbide, diamond tools, heavy alloy, tungsten-rhenium thermocouple material, contact alloys..
Tungsten Nanopowder / Nanoparticles Applications
- Color and pigment. Used as a colorant and pigment in various ceramics and other compound materials.
- Alloys. Can be used when producing certain forms of metal tungsten and tungsten alloys.
- Data storage. Used to produce high-density memory storage devices.
- Conductors. This material is frequently used for its electromagnetic properties to produce conductors and conducting nanofluids.
- Semi-conductors. Tungsten powders can also be used to produce certain composite semi-conducting materials.
- Mechanochemical. The various mechanicochemical application can take advantage of the unique properties of tungsten. Specifically of use in solar energy conversion, smart windows, and related technologies.
- Optics. Like many nanoparticles, tungsten offers unique optical properties as smaller scales, unseen at larger scales. This makes it useful in certain displays and imaging applications.