Zinc Nanopowder / Nanoparticles (Zn, 99.9%,<300nm)
Zinc Nanopowder / Nanoparticles
|Zinc Nanopowder / Nanoparticles|
|APS||<100nm (Can be Customized)|
|Molecular Weight||65.3800 g/mol|
|Melting Point||419.5 °C|
|Boiling Point||907 °C|
Zinc Nanopowder / Nanoparticles Applications
- Rubber. Research indicates that the usage of nanoparticles in rubber manufacturing produces superior results in terms of uniform dispersion and performance of the end product when compared against traditional usage of zinc. Mechanical and dynamic properties improved substantially.
- Filters. The anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties of zinc nanopowder see it utilized extensively for the production of a wide array of filters, including those found on cigarettes. Zinc nanoparticles have also shown promise as a part of a physical filtration system for UV radiation, for example as a sunscreen ingredient.
- Concrete additive. Zinc nanopowder is one of several nanoparticle materials being investigated for its potential as an additive in self-compacting concrete and related products. Early research shows positive results on the flexural strength of the final product.
- Coating. As with many nanomaterials, zinc nanopowder offers unique potential as a material for coatings; its unique properties as a nanomaterial and its general properties as zinc combine to make it of exceptional interest for coating in fields such as medical implant manufacturing, textiles, and other fields.
- Zinc is a bright bluish-white metal. It is in group IIb of the periodic table. It is brittle and crystalline at ordinary temperatures but becomes ductile and malleable when heated between 110 ° C and 150 ° C. It is a fairly reactive metal that combines with oxygen and other non-metals and reacts with dilute acids to produce hydrogen.
- It is mainly used for the galvanizing of iron, more than 50% of the metallic zinc goes to the galvanizing of steels, but it is also important in the preparation of some alloys. It is used for negative plates in some electric batteries and for roofing and gutters in construction.