Zirconium Oxide Nanopowder
|Zirconium Oxide Nanoparticles|
|APS||<100nm (Can be Customized)|
|Molecular Weight||123.218 g/mol|
|Melting Point||2,715 °C|
Zirconium Oxide Nanopowder Applications:
1. Useful earthenware production, artistic shade, high-immaculateness color, porcelain coat.
2. Pyrooptical component, oxygen-delicate component, high-limit capacitor, optical capacity, picture show component, light balanced component, light shade, stereo television glasses, picture stockpiling and show component.
3. Grating material, protecting the material, fire-hindering material, roentgenography.
4. High-temperature and erosion opposing parts, bearing spout, purifying cauldron.
5. Piezoelectric component, particle exchanger, strong dielectric, channel, temperature, and weight transmitters and transmitting components, terminal utilized for the attractive current generator, warming component.
6. Adornments: simulated gem.
7. Fuel, battery.
There is an extensive variety of item application in various fields with a substantial diverse measure of dose, from 0.8 to 9.6%. The end client might decide the amount to be included through testing and settle on the best measurements decision for the best utilize…