Alumina Al2O3 Powder / Aluminum Oxide Powder (Al2O3, alpha, 99+%)
Alumina Al2O3 Powder – α-phase ultrafine Al2O3: phase stability, high hardness, materials with high dimensional stability, it is widely used in a variety of plastics, rubber, ceramics, refractory products for reinforcement toughening, in particular, significantly to improve the ceramic density, finish, thermal fatigue resistance, fracture toughness, creep resistance and wear resistance.
|Alumina Al2O3 Powder|
|Molecular Weight||101.96 g/mol|
|APS||0.5um; 0.8um; 1um(can be customized)|
|Melting Point||2,072 °C|
|Boiling Point||2,977 °C|
Alumina Al2O3 Powder (Alpha) Products Features:
- In integrated circuits
- Transparent ceramic, high pressure sodium lamps and EP-ROM window.
- In YAG laser crystals
- As a cosmetic filler
- Single crystal aluminum garnets, ruby, sapphire, sapphire and yttrium
- High strength ceramic based on alumina and carbon substrates
- Packaging materials, cutting tools, high purity crucible, winding shaft and chimneys.
- Polishing materials, glass products, metal products, semiconductor materials
- Plastic, belt and abrasive belts.
- Wear resistant fittings in advanced paint, rubber, plastic and waterproof materials.
- Catalyst, catalyst support, analytical reagents
- Leading edges of the wings of aerospace aircraft
- Vapor deposition materials, special glasses, fluorescent materials, composite materials and resins.
A-phase ultrafine Al2O3: phase stability, high hardness, materials with high dimensional stability, is widely used in a variety of plastic, rubber, ceramic, refractory products for hardening of reinforcement, specifically to significantly improve the finished product density Resistance to thermal fatigue, fracture resistance, sliding resistance and wear resistance. Since the ultrafine α phase Al2O3 is a high-performance far-infrared emission material, it is widely used in fiber weaving lamp and high-pressure sodium up infrared emission and thermal insulation materials. Furthermore, high-resistivity Al2O3 phase A and good insulating properties are widely used as main components for YGA crystal lasers and integrated circuit substrates.
1. Transparent ceramics: high-pressure sodium lamps, EP-ROM window; 2. cosmetic filling; 3. single ruby, sapphire, sapphire, yttrium, and aluminum garnet; 4. Ceramic corundum, high strength C substrate, packaging materials, cutting tools, high purity crucible, winding shaft, target bombardment, furnace tubes; 5. polishing materials, glass products, metal products, semiconductor materials, plastics, tape, grinding; 6. Paint, rubber, wear-resistant plastic reinforcement, advanced waterproof material; 7. vapor deposition materials, fluorescent materials, special glass, composite materials, and resins; 8. catalyst, catalyst, analytical reagent; 9. Wing of avant-garde aerospace aircraft.